skinny layoutsskinny layoutsskinny layoutsskinny layoutsskinny layoutsskinny layoutsskinny layoutsskinny layoutsskinny layoutsskinny layoutsskinny layoutsskinny layoutsskinny layoutsskinny layoutsskinny layouts

to inspire, inform, and maybe bore you =)

Saturday, January 9, 2010

need. sleep. now.

so this is going to be a short post since i am so tired,but today went well. I did not eat too much and I did a little bit of easy exercising. Nothing huge. But I am feeling a lot better than a few days ago, you know that feeling where you just know you lost some weight? yah that one. It's good=) I also don't have blue fingers today! Second full day in a row! yay=) I may possibly be kissing my Raynaud's goodbye already!

I am so super sleepy but my crazyyy friends got me addicted to Real World DC and Jersey Shore. I am not sure what it is, but I just CANT stop watching them. It's bad. I just watched the latest episodes instead of going to bed. Good choice...haha By the way, did you know that plentyyy of research says that getting more sleep while dieting improves chances of weight loss? People who sleep less are actually factually proven to be heavier than those who get 9 or 10 hours of sleep nightly. AKA I should have been asleep 3 hours ago if I want to lose weight...

Well, I am off to bed because my oldest sister and her 6 kids are coming to visit tomorrow...at 9:30 am. and i still have to clean my house so they don't wreak it!! hehe wish me luck!!

Much love <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment